Monday, September 15, 2008

A Hungry day

Nothing much about today, wake up at 8+ den try to fix a com to backup my data in my laptop before bring over the acer service center for repair. the queue was super duper long lo, waited from 10+ to 3pm before it reach me and i still got to wait for my friend's com for instant repair. We didnt had our lunch at all waiting for com to be ready and still i went to school gym to do some exercise with an empty stomach haha was so hungry not much strength to carry those weights.

3 comments:

London said...

HEY u finally come on blog!! hungry small eyes..

KiAnWee said...

well is becos i created this account in china den for some time in china the internet down and i forgot my ID and password.

London said...

kays... rmb to update with lotsa photos and pick some pretty layouts I luv nice designs!